Luxurious, Personalised Retreats
As well as our group retreats, we are excited to announce that we are now providing luxurious, bespoke retreats for small private family & friends groups which are tailored to your requirements.
Situated in a private luxury villa in the cosmopolitan town of Agios Nikolaos and Elounda on the beautiful island of Crete, you will have your own swimming pool, stunning sea views and you will experience everything our retreats have to offer and so much more! We will offer you a safe, stress-free environment, without losing the feeling of freedom, so you and your party can fully immerse yourselves in your own safe bubble.
This is our second home and we have a wealth of experience providing retreats for over 20 years. We know each and every corner of the island and we hold it deep in our hearts. Let us take care of every aspect of your stay to ensure a smooth, authentic and unforgettable time with us.
Our commitment and passion is to liberate you from lockdown lethargy and to rejoice in the beauty of you and your nearest and dearest.
“The secret to happiness is freedom”
Our range of luxurious, hand-picked villas comprise of 3-5 bedrooms and offer every comfort you need so that you can feel at home.
All of our private villas have the following facilities:
- En-suite bathrooms
- Self-catering facilities including a fully equipped kitchen
- Private swimming pool
- Air Conditioning
- Stunning sea views
Dates and prices are available on request. Please complete the form below for more information.
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
The following are all included in your luxury retreat package, as well as some lovely surprises along the way:
- Safe transfers to and from the airport – chauffeur driven in a luxury car.
- Beautiful home-cooked meal on arrival (dietary requirements are catered for).
- A basket of locally sourced products unique to Crete.
- Welcome meeting and a comprehensive booklet to help familiarise you with the area.
- Culture trips and Culinary experiences with Andreas who has great knowledge of the land and history.
- A private boat trip to secluded bays where you can enjoy swimming in the clear, turquoise water.
- History and mythological talks from a local expert.
- A daily Pilates Flow class to start your day – taught by Gill herself who is a highly experienced teacher and the owner of Pilates North East.
A combination of Pilates, Cretan cuisine, cultural experiences by sea and by land, swimming in the crystal clear turquoise seas, bright sunshine and much more; this retreat will leave you feeling revitalised. Escape from the restrictions of lockdown and reconnect with life.
As well as all of the wonderful items mentioned above, you also have the choice of some optional extras to make your trip even more special, and to fully personalise your retreat. Optional extras include:
- A private chef
- A relaxing massage
- Various therapies
- A trip to the historical Island of Spinalonga
- Visit the ancient Minoan city of Knossos
- A wine tasting experience at the oldest and best vinery
- A health check with a Microbiologist.